Enjoy the fun and engaging math learning experience of online programs from the comfort of your own home!
Summer Math Enrichment Camps
- Week 3 (August 16-20): Math in Algorithm & Coding Camps (Grades 2-10) – Limited spots are available
- Contest Preparation Club (September 14 – October 22) – For Grades 1 - 12
- On-Curriculum Courses (September 18 – October 23) – For Grades 7 - 10
- Math in Algorithm & Coding Courses (November 2 – November 26) – Coming Soon
- Grades 1-8 On-Curriculum and Enrichment Courses: $180
- High School On-Curriculum and Enrichment Courses: $200+tax
- Access to a device with video and microphone to allow for two-way communication with the instructor and other participants during the scheduled class time.
- For Google Classroom and Google Meets: a Gmail address to use to log into Google Classroom. This does not need to be the same one the parent used to enroll as these two systems are not interconnected in any way.
- Access to a printer is helpful, but not necessary. Instructors have been asked to keep in mind that not everyone has one. In the limited cases in which an activity absolutely requires a printer, teachers will provide an alternative activity that does not require one.
- Paper and pencil
We offer summer enrichment camps throughout the summer to keep students engaged in learning math and seeing math all around them. The programs will be online, please register your child into the grade that they are going into in September 2021. Please see details here: Summer Math Enrichment Camps .
Summer Enrichment Camps: full course descriptions
Fall Online Programs
Fall Math After-School Program registrations are now available! If you are interested in logic-thinking, problem-solving, or sharpening your skills in mathematics, come join us this Fall! We will be offering various course streams this fall, please see details here: Fall Online Programs .
Fall Online Programs: full course descriptions
Contest Preparation Club - The Fall Contest Club will cover contest questions and problem solving strategies that students may come across when writing contests. This course will help students to hone their skills in quickly assessing how to solve a problem by recognizing its type. All students are welcomed! Whether students are new to contest writing or experienced, students will gain exposure to mathematical problem solving and logical thinking in a fun atmosphere with peers and instructors who enjoy doing math. Contests that are relevant may include: Math Kangaroo, Canadian Mathematical Grey Jay Competition, Caribou Contest, Canadian Open Mathematics Challenge, and American Mathematics Competition.
On-Curriculum Courses – On-curriculum courses are intended to provide extra support in learning fundamental concepts from the Ontario math curriculum. Teachers will provide live lessons, assign and take-up coursework designed to deepen understanding of the material and increase enjoyment of the subject matter. On-curriculum courses are suitable for students who are working approximately at their grade level. If your child is struggling significantly in math, you may want to email us at email@example.com to discuss the most appropriate placement.
Algorithm & Coding Courses - The strong and beautiful relationship between Algorithms, Coding and Math will be introduced to young coders in this camp. Building on math knowledge, like geometry, solving math puzzles, and learning key programming concepts, students code together to solve challenges and mini projects.
Program Fees and Financial Support
We have adjusted our bursary process in order to maintain accessibility for families financially impacted by lay-offs and reduced hours. If you are unable to pay the full program because you have been financially affected by the COVID-19 situation or are otherwise low-income, please apply for a bursary. Further information and an application form can be found here.
There is a $25 administrative fee for cancellation requests. Cancellations made within 48 hours after the first class will receive a full refund minus the administrative fee. Requests for refunds more than 48 hours after the program starts will not be processed. Refunds will not be issued for absences or missed days or due to removal of a student from the program.
Classes will be taught live on Zoom, and materials will be organized on Google Classroom. Both platforms are free, and students will receive an invitation link a week prior to the course start date.