Please note: this program is only offered at the downtown location of the University of Toronto
Parents/guardians should enroll their child in the camp for the grade they are currently enrolled in. Students in grades 3 - 5 and 6 - 8 will be placed into a section based on their score on an online placement quiz completed prior to the program. The quiz will be emailed to registrants. We offer sections of camp for kids who are in the process of building comfort with mathematics and need to get inspired as well as for kids who are already engaged and in need of further enrichment.
- Inspiring Math Minds (Grades 3 - 5; Grades 6 - 8): This program is designed to help students build their confidence and skills with mathematics. Through core concepts, hands-on, and fun-filled activities, the program assists students to build their strength and confidence with the subject and helps inspire them to experience it more fully.
- Enriching Math Minds (Grades 3 - 5; Grades 6 - 8): This program is designed to challenge students to enrich their already strong skills in mathematics. Through introduction of new and different concepts, hands-on, fun-filled activities, students will put their math skills to the test with challenging problems and concepts.
- STEM Camp (Grades 2 and 3): Participants will approach interesting topics in STEM through a balance of hands-on activities, games, and discussions to help build fundamental understanding in STEM. This program introduces topics from the grades 2 and 3 curriculum with the aim of building problem solving skills and critical thinking abilities that supports a positive attitude about STEM learning.
Students in Grades 9 – 12, or very strong Grade 7-8 students, are referred to our Math Academy program.
Our camps are currently offered three times per year, each with different content (sign up for one, two or all three!):
- March Break (March 11 - 15, 2019)
- Summer (July 15- 19) Online registration is now open.
- Summer (August 12 - 16) Online registration is now open
Camps run from 9am - 4pm, Monday to Friday. We also offer an early drop off starting at 8am and a late pick up which runs until 6pm to all participants free of charge (no additional sign up is required to participate). Please note that there is no early drop-off program on the Monday morning of the camp and check-in opens at 8:15am on Monday.
All students are provided with snacks twice per day, and a break from 12 - 1pm each day for lunch (not provided).
To register you must create an account on our registration system by clicking the button below.
The cost of the program is $339 for the week.
All sessions will take place at the downtown campus of the University of Toronto
Exact location details will be sent to registered participants prior to the start of the first class